Friday, July 1, 2011

Lights



I see the Lights
When I believe



28.06.11

Foggy day in Melbourne!
It was cold but we enjoyed a foggy walk at the city.
Breeze of hot air (looks like smoke) was blown out of our mouths when we talked and breathe.
I thought we must use this foggy weather to the fullest.
After some foggy street shooting, we went home, got our equipment ready, bought along Headie the dog, 
and here we go! 

My boyfriend set up the tripod and used his mobile phone to create the light effect above my palms.
God, the way he moved was super funny, I couldn't help myself from laughing.
That caused most of the shots were blur because my body was shaking when I laughed, and we have to do the shot again, 
Of course some shots had Headie the dog in the frame too..

No comments:

Post a Comment