Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Wednesday Friday Addams I




Wednesday Friday Addams couldn't think of other place to lie on
Looking at the blue sky and white cloud
She feels incredibly peaceful
Until the train arrived and horned



My cousin once said that I looked like Wednesday Friday Addams, because of my signature triangle shape mouth.
People used to tease me whenever I was not smiling:"What is that sour face?!"
And they laughed at me when I smiled:"Put a god damn bracelet on your teeth!" they said,
So I stopped smiling for a long time...

Halloween!!!
Oh I thought I could pretend to be Wednesday Addams during the Zombie Shuffle on 30th October in Melbourne.
Totally forgot about the exact date, I missed the event.
But I did took some photos of those Zombies when we passed by the city.
And ended up watching silly "Scary Movie" at home... what a pity!
I MUST attend Halloween costume party next year!

Finally we did this shot!
My attire was Wednesday Addams inspired, and bought a $5 bear from second hand market.
So I lied on the railway, the rocks were chilling.
I felt peaceful...but my boyfriend in the other hand felt the pressure because there were people waiting for the train laughing at me and people passing by shouting:" Oh God what is she doing?!"
And then we heard the train is arriving.
"Run!!!" silly me tried to get up from my heels, ran across the rocks and jumped on the platform... Phew!
Another great experience!

4 comments:

  1. wowww!!! That's really an adventures experience ever!! I feel sweat for u when I saw the pic. The train is just behind u!!!!! BRAVO!!! But PLS, take k ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Applegal, actually the train behind of me was a photoshoped train :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol~photoshop =.= i thought is real train..

    ReplyDelete