Friday, August 24, 2012

Zebra's Shower






Polaroid Blue Film




I Exalt Thee
I Exalt Thee
I Exalt Thee
Oh Lord




Shower time is my me time. 
Imaginations are pouring out like water during my shower, and it's also the time when I speak to God and praise God.

There was once in the middle of shower, 
I felt like thanking God for every nature He had created for us. 
But I did not know that while I was thanking him, 
a burglar actually climbed into my housemate's room, 
passed by the toilet and went into my room to took away our coins!
Thank you God for keeping me safe and let the burglar walked passed me.
Imagine what could happened if the burglar came into the toilet?!

Another praise report is that I have granted my Temporary Residence Visa in Australia!
WohooOoOOOoOOoooOOOOOoo! 
I have been waited for fourteen months for the immigration officer to contact me, 
not until my bible study fellows prayed for me a month ago, 
everything just seem to come into place!
Now I am "someone with identity" and I am eligible in applying for a job and a Medicare card!
How great is that!

Our church held a fasting program called Deeper from 30 July to 19 August, 
where the whole church fast and prayed together.
Some were fasting from coffee, soft drink, sweets, social media, television etc, while me and my boyfriend were fasting from meat, watching movie and eating out. 

For the past three weeks I was cooking vegetarian food everyday! 
I felt my body was so energetic and motivated in completing my work! 
When we were craving for meat or eating out, we chose to read his words, 
rather than just follow our own will. 
When we were craving from watching movie, we opened the Bible instead.


In the beginning it wasn't easy, we didn't really eat vegetarian food until the third day of fasting.
But it really made a different when you thought: "Hold on... I actually don't need all these!
I might have made a decision fasting from meat, but the meaning behind the fasting is far more powerful because I am one step closer to Him! "

Being able to control how we deal with circumstances rather than allowing circumstances control us really got us out of our comfort zone and became closer to God!

And my Temporary Residence Visa was granted just right after the Deeper program and fasting!
How great is our God!











No comments:

Post a Comment