Thursday, August 9, 2012

Miss Rabbit






polaroid brown film





A big big hug to my boyfriend for capturing the best shot of mine.
We were wondering, it would be very awkward if anyone of my neighbours pass by 
the window and saw a huge naked butt by sitting the window... 
Haha! 


*


I am in love with European films.


One of the things I do the most since I moved to Melbourne is watching European films. 
Some of the story plots are weird, some are insanely funny, and some are really disturbing. 

90% of the European films that I've watched from television contained nudity.
For the first few months I was having culture shocked and wondered,
why do French love to have nude scenes in their films?
Is this how they celebrate love and sex?

Now I am able to watch the nude scenes with different perspective, 
not with a lusty way, but to appreciate the artistic parts of them.
European films are really entertaining!


Here are some of the films that I like:

 C.R.A.Z.Y. (Canada) - crazy gay plot
Solino (Germany) - nasty brother
Black Ice (Finland) - disturbing
Amreeka (U.S) - love this one!
A Song For Martin  (Sweden) - middle age's romance
 La Vie En Rose (France) - beautifully sad
Gilles's Wife (France) - similar plot to "Black Ice", do not under estimate your wife
Mommo the Bogeyman (Turkey) - one of my favourites
Empties (Czech Republic) - affair happens in all ages
Silent Souls (Russia) - awarded the Golden Osella for best cinematography 
Gainsbourg (France) - the cabbage head is really disturbing me recently...
Father's Chair (Brazil) - beautiful and genuine 


*










6 comments: