Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Adrien Fournier






"Idioteque"
by Radiohead



Who's in bunker, who's in bunker
I've seen too much
I haven't seen enough
You haven't seen enough
I'll laugh until my head comes off
Women and children first
And children first
And children

Ice age coming, ice age coming
Let me hear both sides
Let me hear both sides
Let me hear both..





       Thank you Adrien for willing to be topless in a cold winter morning for photo shoot. Joel, our housemate moved out and gave me his beautiful English style flower couch. I love it so much and started to plan a few photo shoots with the couch before the couch is given away to our neighbour. 

       I tried to learn some French vocabularies from Adrien, but I gave up, because my tongue doesn't like to pronounce French words. What a coincidence that I cooked Thai Tom Yam soup on the first day Adrien arrived in Melbourne, he couldn't bear the spiciness and ended up ate nothing for dinner - not a good experience for his first day in Melbourne. We chatted about his hometown, Chartes in France, and had a look at his grandparents' house, uncle's house and his house from Google Map - it's always interesting to hear about other's story. You will be one of the top skater in the world! We will miss you deeply Adrien!












                                                                                                                                                 Fuji FP-100C Films






No comments:

Post a Comment