Friday, June 8, 2012

Black Winter




The Black Witch arises in winter
Using Black Balloons as her potions
Giving them to the pretty girls in town
She will forever be the prettiest girl 




Black and White are my all time favourite colours. 
Matt once asked me what's my favourite colour? I answered black and white.
"It's monochrome, not colour." he said. 
He's right, and then I was thinking hard what's my colour beside black and white? I am still pondering...

Finally I bought myself some black balloons! Black balloons! Don't they look cool?!
Bringing black balloons back to the car with joy and singing "yayay yayay", I felt like I was the most annoying person but I don't care! I have black projects to do!

Black dresses are just lovely. They are the saviour for wardrobe malfunction - you will never go wrong.
I wander if there is anyone who doesn't have a black piece in her wardrobe?
On the contrary I never have a pink piece in my wardrobe.
Or is there anyone who wears only black in her whole life? Interesting person hey!

Black hair looks sexy, with red lips and a black dress (sounds like Amy Winehouse, but I prefer Kristen Stewart's style). 
I simply accept the fact that I am not born with an angelic face, so I need to be confident with my witchery look.

Oh and don't forget about the black nail polish! Mom used to complain about my all-black style, but then she dyed her hair back to black, put some black pieces on her and tried my black nail polish, she just looked so hot! Well done on the make over, mom.

Whenever I feel clueless in editing a photo, black and white will save my day, or the photo.
Simply convert a colour photo to black and white... Poff! I always fall into the "black" magic!




No comments:

Post a Comment