Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Autumn!




Autumn here I come!
Oh this is the very first time I experience the whole yellowing process!
I am more than happy to view the leaves changing color everyday!
I just start staying in Melbourne since February.
Yes Melbourne is famous for it's crazy weather, read the weather forecast everyday before you go out!

Yellow, it's all about yellow!
Some are orange, some are red. Awesome!
I always dream to visit a western country and experience the four seasons.
Well everyone from the tropical country has this kind of dream.

I like the how yellow-orangy leaves fill the ground!
I like to step on the leaves and hear the "crack" sound.
Oh Autumn I love you! You are so romantic!

3 comments:

  1. Hello,here i am. Come n support ur blog! always love the art, though i am not so good on tat..but i love to see ur photo, ur works, ur edit job..

    gambateh! always support u!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so so much dear!
    Knowing you are always be there is a big motivation for me XD
    I feel so happy today to launch my own blog XD

    I will work harder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete