Thursday, May 26, 2011

My Soul



What animal would you like to be?
A butterfly.Pretty.Attractive.Freedom.

Poor and happy, or rich and miserable?
Frankly, I choose to be poor and happy.
What is right or wrong?
Poor = wrong? Rich = right?
Live an ordinary life, graduated from university, find a common job with descent salary, buy a car, buy a house, get married, have children, have grandchildren, retired.. that's all.
Is that the best way of living our lives?
Oh why can't we choose the kind of life we want?
Sure we can! Be brave and strong enough to be different!
Quoted Oprah Winfrey :" YOU HAVE THE POWER!"
Yes we all have the power!

Doesn't matter if I can't do accounting like you do,
Doesn't matter if I can't afford branded goods like you do,
Doesn't matter if you think that I am a dreamer.
It just doesn't matter!
Cause you can't shoot pictures as good as I am,
Cause you can't paint as good as me!
Cause you don't dare to tell people about your dreams!
We are all different! What is wrong with dreams?
If you don't dream, you are dead.
Yes I have dreams, but at least I AM stepping towards my dream by showing you my artworks.
I am not the best, we are not the best.
I never dream of become the best, I just want to do the best with my talent.
Just be gladful there are various type of people in this world live harmonically together.
Or would you rather see only robots with black coat walking on the street?
I live with my dreams, because I know I am different.

4 comments:

  1. LIKE this post! Well say, well done BFF! :D Keep working to chase your dream and make it come true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you applegal!
    Knowing you are always there to support me make me feel life is great to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dare to dream .... good job ww!
    lets jia you together to achieve our dreams ^^

    ReplyDelete