Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I am not your Puppet



Please don’t control me,
Please don’t tell me what to do,
Please don’t insult me,
Because I am not your puppet!





This shot was taken on March 2010 at 5am.
The setting was inspired by rosiehardy. 
It took me 3 hours to shoot myself because I had to set the self-timer, ran from the camera and posed, in 10 seconds.
Quite tiring, but it was an achievement -- my very first self portrait! I ended up having bruises all over my knees.
Then I spent 3 hours to edit the shot.

I was so depressed back in that few months-- jobless, hopeless, and sleepless.
Not knowing where to go,
not knowing how to love....


So I jumped out of bed from another sleepless night and start my own self portrait!

2 comments:

  1. Love this photo, love the inspiration, just like a drama, like a dance... nice!

    ReplyDelete