Thursday, May 26, 2011

Pressure


This is got to die
This is got to stop
This has got to lie down
It's easier to tease
But you can't paint
Quite as good as me
Cause i am lately lonely
by "Elephant" Damien Rice


13-05-2010
My brother ran away from home.
We were worry, worry and worry.
Didn't know where to find him, didn't know when would he be home.
Peers pressure... That is a fact that every teenager is facing.
Have you ever be the center gossip of your peers or school and you felt so reluctant to go to school,
worst still, you couldn't tell your parents or siblings about the pressure you were facing in school.
I had a hard time in my high school. I have to say, I hate the way my teachers treated me.
Not knowing what I've done wrong, I was black-listed by the teachers just because I dated a senior in my school! Funny... My peers stopped talking to me.
I was diagnosed with anorexia in high school, my weight was merely 42kg.
Ate only 2 scoops of food everyday, no carb no meat no greasy food... my stomach was singing all the time.
I ended up visited the doctor every week due to my gastric.
Well, life goes on.
My brother came home, and turned over a new leaf.
Not bad for me too as I am back to my high school friends and I am blessed the best man in my life after the high school senior dumped me!

2 comments: