Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Ooh Wee

Fell in love with this song "The Ooh Wee Song" from Jonny Blu.
So I decided I must make a very romantic photography from this song.

Here we are! Spent several days to finish the Pre-Wedding Photography Portfolio.
Yes I was the model plus director plus designer plus make up artist plus editor... Multi-tasking!
Who would ever shoot their wedding photography using a tripod? I did! I believe on the Tripod Power!
I am providing photography services: wedding, birthday party, family portrait etc...
And also selling Polaroid cameras and films!

It was so cold plus cloudy plus raining everyday...
I had to take out my big jacket for the shots, my body was shivering of the cold wind...cold cold cold...
What annoyed us was the sun set at around 5.30pm, we was always rushing to take the shots.
Thank you for much for our friends who spent time doing the shots with us. 
What a wonderful autumn experience, love is in the air!




3 comments:

  1. don't you both have to work? isn't it kind of morbid to live in a world of fantasy, and thought your pictures are great enough to start off a business that brings in revenue?

    stay awake, stop dreaming anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dream are for dreamers I agree, imagine a world of people that do not dream... You will not have light, electricity, or even internet to comment on this post.

    If you prefer to hide your dream and live a life of pay cheque by pay cheque so be it... Please do not put down on people who dare do dream and more importantly dare to act on their dream.

    If you do not like our pictures, I would rather you be more constructive on your criticism and comment on how we can improve our photos. That would help us more.

    God Bless You.

    Gary Wong

    ReplyDelete