Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I Kidnapped Myself



I need a moment of my own,
I kidnapped myself,
so that you couldn't find me,
and you couldn't hurt me anymore.


Thanks Shu for allowing me to take this photo at her house.
Shu was my university course mate who came from the same hometown as me.
She painted her dining wall in black color.
I just love the black color wall. It's so cool!
I've searched for a few hardware shops and finally got this thick rope.
Sometimes I was thinking, what am I doing?
Because I rather spent money on buying shooting props than buy myself a good meal.
When you are too into something, you just can't help it.
They called it Passion. I love my passion.
Even though I spent hours shooting myself, not to say the hours spent on editing the photos,
I felt that I have achieve something for my Passion.
Imagine waking up every morning with no passion,
That is not a life at all...

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Wei-wei. I found this picture in google and thought that this could be used for my book cover. I was wondering if I could use it?
    Thank you, and hope to hear from you.

    -Christie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Christie,

      Thank you for liking my photo.Are you publishing a book?
      I wish to hear more about your book, can we have a further chat through email?
      My email address is hernameisweiwei@gmail.com
      Thank you and hope you have a nice day!

      Delete