Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Creep



When you were here before
Couldn't look into your eyes
You're just like an angel
Your skin makes me cry

But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
What the hell i'm doin' here?
I don't belong here

I don't care if it hurts
I wanna have control
I want a perfect body
I want a perfect soul

I wish I was special
"Creep" from radiohead


My favourite favourite song, beside Damien Rice's songs.
My buddy once told me he got a song that suited me and he played this "Creep"song for me.
I said Oh My God this was my favourite song! He was a buddy indeed.

This was the hardest shoot I've ever took.
My big stuffed bear was my assistant, as I placed it in the set to set my camera focus point.
Then I have to wrapped myself with bandages.
Oh the bandages cost me a lot...I bought 7 bandages from a pharmacy shop,
I took the all the bandages from the shelf.
I bought a big black cloth from the fabric shop as well, and cost me more!
So I hung the black cloth from my window rail,
ran and knelled at the set after I pressed the timer, and I didn't noticed that after too many runs from the camera, my bandages actually start peeling off...
I had quite some bruises on my knees again after this shot.
I just want to be special.

No comments:

Post a Comment