Friday, June 17, 2011

Taken Away


by 26 Eagles...

I just turned 26!
In fact I don't feel like I am becoming an adult, I don't act like an adult, I don't talk like an adult.
But I understand we should talk like a 26 at certain occasions.
I mean, 26s nowadays are different from the 26s compared to the 1980's time.
My father had me at the age of 26. I have nothing at my 26...
So, what shall we do to make this 26 remarkable???
Kiss 26 random guys?
Kick 26 asses?
Bungee jump 26 times?
Say "penis" out loud 26 times in public?
Run to the nearest traffic light from home 26 laps?
Blow 26 cakes?
Well I didn't have 26 candles on my cake, my boyfriend wasn't that thoughtful.
But at least I was glad that he bought me a cake and the book that I've long for (all the way from US)!
As a show of appreciation, I said 26 times "I LOVE U" to him.
Talking about shouting "penis" out loud in the public, it was an idea from the movie "500 Days of Summer".
I actually played this game with my boyfriend while we were walking across the Myer in Bourke Street, Melbourne, a popular hang around spot.
I started with a slow say "penis", and then my boyfriend's turn to raise up the tune.
He was too chicky to shout it out loud at the end, so I just shouted "PENIS!" by the time we walked pass an old couple, and I could hear the old lady said "What?!"
What a fun game to play!

I always think that my birth date is a beautiful date. At least I am the only one who think so...
12th of June, 612 (what a beautiful combination of numbers).
I just read from the Bible that: 6 is associated with humankind and 12 refers to God's will.
My boyfriend was born in 17th on July.
7 represents perfection or completion.
Hence, I am a humankind who born by God's will, my boyfriend is a perfection and he is the only one who can complete my life.
Bingo!!! Sometimes my IQ is not that low...
Besides, thanks to my dad, I like my name too -- Wei Wei.
What a wonderful and easy-to-remember name.
Wei Wei the words has no meaning, it is just a name that easy to pronounce.
But I hate to write my name in Chinese calligraphy form, it's a complicated word.

OOh 26.. Let's Rock n Roll!!!

4 comments:

  1. Great pic!! Pls say 26 times BFF!! mauhahaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA no problem! i am saying 26 times BFF now!
    BFF BFF BFF BFF BFF.... X26... DONE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. just dropping by~
    faster come ack find me yum cha laaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  4. C.Y:
    Dropping by pun needa comment on my artwork le...
    see you this december!

    ReplyDelete