Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I Am Waiting



I am waiting patiently
For the day to come
For my chance to arrive
To get me out of here
I am waiting


16/03/2010
I finally see the light!
It was the happiest day in my life,
as I bought a ticket to Melbourne to meet my-soon-to-be-lover.
Soon-to-be-lover means we were not yet a couple but we were more than just friends before I came to Melbourne.

He was the one who got me out from depression,
He was the one to cure my insomnia.
He was the one who support me to fight for my dreams.
It's about whether you dare to make a decision.
So I made the right decision by paying him a visit, and he became my lover, eventually.
I think the longest time in life would be the time when you were waiting eagerly to meet your lover.
There were crosses and circles on the calender, counting the day to arrive.
Day and night. Day by Day. Hour by Hour. Minute by Minute.

10/10/10, the day finally has arrived.
The first thing he said to me when I passed through the airport arrival gate was:
" Would you be my girlfriend?"
And yes everything is worth waiting for.

2 comments: